Okay, so I hope you are ready for picture overload! I was gone for six weeks over the holidays and it's only taken be three weeks to get my life back in order enough to get these posted! There are even more, but I've had enough for now, so i'll post the rest tonight or tomorrow!
Christmas Day at the Henke's!
I suprised Bryan by putting all of his mission pictures in a scrapbook! It is so fun to have them out where we can look at them, and I think he quite enjoys it!
Joshua being a good big brother and helping Grace open presents!
Our adorable kids on Christmas morning! (Grace really does like her brother!)
Waiting with aunt Maren to go downstairs
My cute sisters who get way to excited for Christmas!! Just kidding, it really is fun to get up at 6:30 in the morning to open presents that you just wrapped at 1:00 am the night before!! :)Pictures from Christmas Day at Great Grandma and Grandpa Henke's house!
This is Joshua, Grandpa Henke, and uncle Todd showing off their tool belts they were given for Christmas.
This is Joshua's Bob the Builder Tool belt and hat - he was so excited he wore them all day!!

Grace getting swallowed up by all of the presents!

What a pretty present!

Waiting to come down stairs!
These pictures are from our trip to Santa Monica Pier on New Years Day. It was perfect weather and we had a great time playing at the beach!!
The Peterson boys playing a little football.
Here are a few favorite pictures from the Rose Parade!!
Bryan and I took Joshua and went to the parade with Bryan's mom, Aunt Karen, and cousin Jodi. We had a great time and Joshua really enjoyed all of the floats and marching bands in the parade. It was awesome to see all of the floats made completely out of plants and seeds!!
There were even real, live Dodger team members on the float!!

This guy was HUGE!!


Awww . . . Cute!!





No comments:
Post a Comment