Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two Bits About Me Tag

Two Names You Go By: Janelle, Mommy
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Grey shorts, pink shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Hang out with my family, scrapbook
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: I really can't think of anything, I'm happy as a clam :)
Two Favorite Pets: Huckle Berry Finn, cat, and Sunny, dog
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Becky and Melissa
Two Things You Did Last Night: Watched American Idol Final!!!! and colored file folder games
Two Things You Ate Today: Apple, Popcorn
Two Last People You Talked To: Bryan, Grace
Two Longest Car Rides: I guess Logan to Maryland, Logan to Nauvoo
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and the 4th of July
Two Favorite Vacations: Yellowstone with Bryan and Joshua, and Virginia with Bryan, Joshua and Grace
Two Favorite Drinks: Milk and Water, boring, I know :)

Now I tag Becky, Melissa, and Katrina (if you are up to it after moving half way across the country!)

No comments: