

Howdy Y'all!! (so I obviously do not know how to post the pictures at the end of the post -- please feel free to read on or just enjoy these cute pictures of Joshua at the park and Grace at the fireworks)
For those of you still checking our blog, you will now be rewarded for your patience. We finished our time in Amarillo at Underwood Law Firm. Especially after having just finished my first week working in Denver for the Large Law Firm, I must say working for the Underwood Law Firm was a great place to work and a great experience. We should hear back from Underwood about an offer of employment for after school by the end of the month. We will keep you posted...
Our week of vacation in Utah was fabulous. We really had a great time with family and friends. We were glad Katie, Anthony, and JennaMarie came down from Idaho Falls. The Monday after we arrived in Cache Valley we had a great evening up Blacksmith Fork Canyon at the Larsen land. We made Dutch oven dinner and enjoyed seeing our family! Tuesday we went to Salt Lake City to see family and friends. We were glad to see Grandadd and Kym along with Jeff, Shonie, Lindsay, Alyssa, Jaxson, and Isaac. Wednesday evening I went fishing with Dad at Oneida Narrows and although the fishing was not great, the company and conversation was excellent. Janelle and I went on a date to the temple and out to eat on Thursday morning/noon then we went to watch the Logan 4th of July fireworks with our families. Friday was the big day, Independence Day. We love this holiday and really enjoyed being able to watch the Hyrum parade and spend the day with family. Saturday we went to the Cache Valley Cruise-In which was okay. Then, sadly I had to leave my family Sunday after sacrament meeting to come to Denver.
I've made it through my first work week here in Denver. I miss seeing Janelle, Joshua, and Grace each night and being with my family. Fortunately, cousin Ashli and her husband Matt invited me to stay here at their house as she is in Kerman visiting her family for the six weeks I will be here. Thus, Matt and I get to talk about law and politics in the evening -- it really has been a great blessing to stay here. Unfortunately, I have not enjoyed the firm and work as much as I thought I would but it is a really good learning experience so I will make the best of the situation. Only five weeks to go! Thankfully, Janelle will be coming to Denver next weekend (we get to go to the Dodgers-Rockies game on Monday night) then I will be going to Utah the next weekend -- I can hardly wait!!
Well, I think that is all for now although now I will add some pictures so you can enjoy seeing our cute kids!
2 comments:
Nice job on the update, Bryan :) I like the pictures you posted. Our kids really are the cutest!
hey bryan & janelle! i found your blog from odells... and realized i had added you to ours but forgot to ask you/tell you, so just FYI, there you go! It's a fun way to keep in touch a little. We miss you guys and hope you are having a great summer! Hope to see you soon!
Nelsons (spencer & ashley)
Post a Comment