
We just had one of the greatest weekends ever because on top of the awesome
pelmeni making experience you just saw pictures of, we got to go to a local orchard for their Apple Butter Festival! There were hayrides, a petting zoo, yummy apple turnovers, and, of course, tons of apples for the picking! We went with our friends the
Odells and the
Strattons. Thanks for the good time guys!
Here Joshua and I are pushing the cool little cart with a bucket for our apples. The kids had a great time pushing them...
...or riding in them! :) Isn't she a cutie?!?
The happy apple picking family.
(Or almost happy: Grace was trying desperately to get away!)

Here are all of the little apple pickers/eaters. These apples are so yummy!!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous!
Awesome! Stuff like this is what i love about autumn. You're family is so cute, i hope I can grow up an be like you one day :)
Thanks for all the encouraging comments on my blog. They made me smile.
Post a Comment