We had the opportunity to go out to a Pumpkin Patch in Shallowater (small town outside of Lubbock) this Wednesday. Yay! More fun fall activities! We had a good time going on hay rides, picking pumpkins, and of course, seeing the turkeys, which was Grace's favorite part. :)
Insert a *BIG* sob here- my baby doesn't look like a baby anymore! Look at that big girl!
Grace, Joshua, and ClaireI just have to note that I had to take four or five pictures to get one with all three heads sticking through! Figured it was silly at that point to push for one with everyone actually looking at the camera!
Okay, well as you can see, it wasn't the best day for getting kids to look at the camera at all! Oh well, at least we had a good time, right?

2 comments:
Hi Janelle,
CUTE pictures of our kids. :) I am glad you had a good time at the pumpkin patch, even if the kids won't look at the camera. Keep smiling, beautiful!
Love,
Bryan
So cute -- aren't pumpkins fun?! We went to a pumpkin patch too, only to find out when we got there that the patch had been flooded out (from the huge flood in June), so we had to pick from pumpkins that had been shipped in. I guess we should've just gone to Wal-mart, but it was fun to be at the "patch" anyway. I'll post pictures of it later...
Post a Comment