Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Someone Special Had a Birthday...

... and it was Joshua!!
It was such a fun day and we all had a blast celebrating Joshua and his big day. I can't believe he is really this big already! We had a little party with some friends (Buzz Lightyear themed, of course!) and then had his favorite, "Happy Jose," for dinner and opened even more presents.
He was completely spoiled, so I think we'll just skip the Christmas presents this year! ;)
Anyway, here are some pictures of the fun!
Here he is playing with his new trains...
...which he loved until he opened the presents from his grandmas and grandpas!!

Sitting by the huge mound of presents.

Blowing out his candles



And sitting by his requested Buzz Lightyear cake.
It's kind of a sorry attempt on my part, so I'm glad he's only four and doesn't realize how great it could have looked! It's supposed to be a space ship, in case you can't tell. :)

Happy Birthday Buddy,
we love you and we are so grateful you are ours forever!!!



7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun day and what a great cake!!

Kiley said...

I think the cake looks awesome! Can't believe you have a four-year-old now! We must be getting old!

Blaire said...

Wow, I can't believe he's four. I remember a long time ago when you brought him to Missy's? bridal shower and he was just a super chubby baby then. Time flies, i be even faster for you :)

Congrats on the cake, there will be a billion more birthdays to practice on and your cakes will get awesomer and awesomer!

The Strawn Family said...

Happy Birthday Joshua! I am impressed with your cake decorating skills.

Lisa Puga said...

Joshua is such a handsome little fellow! Four? Wow!!! I'm falling behind. :)

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!!! Glad to see that it was such a fun day. You are such a great kid - but of course you would be, with the two fantastic parents that you have.

The Crider Clan said...

I thought the cake looked awesome!