HAPPY THANKSGIVING
. . . a week and a half ago! :)
Crazy how time flies.
Anyway, we went to visit Bryan's brother, Wayne, and his wife, Kristen, and baby Stanley and dog Coney. What a good time we had!! Thanks for putting up with us Wayne and Kristen! :)

Pajama buddies

We couldn't believe how big Stanley has grown!
He is one handsome boy with a killer smile!

Joshua had a grand time with Uncle Wayne's
Lego's.

Grace spent 75% of her time on the swing set!

Cute Bryan and Baby Stanley

And the most fabulous turkey
EVER...seriously!
It was wonderful!
Joshua was very enthralled by the turkey injection process. :)
All in all, a very fun Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We need to plan a trip to Texas and come and see you guys.
I am glad that you had a great Thanksgiving. I have your Christmas card but decided to just deliver it to Steve and Karen since you will be coming out anyway. When are you coming? How long are you going to be here? We need to get together!
What fun! We thought about driving to OK, but another ten hours on the road with Christmas so near didn't sound fun to us. I'm glad you guys had a fun time!
So cute! Happy Birthday to Joshua today! We are thinking of him! :)
Post a Comment