Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Wedding Pictures

Well, I had a couple of requests for more pictures from my brothers wedding, so here are a few. Hopefully this will give you an idea of how wonderful the day was. If not, let me know, I have 200+ more I can post! :)
I couldn't find a picture of the whole family together because we were, of course, in those pictures, not taking them. So you get us all in bits and pieces! :)







This is my favorite of all the pictures. We were supposed to act like we were trying to kiss Todd on the cheek, but we all looked so dorky, especially Maren :) , that we couldn't do it and we just busted up laughing!


All the sisters!



This is Elaine's family:




Grumpy face and all, but she is still so stinkin' cute!!



I love (and MISS) our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janelle belle!!