....My husband the
TTU LAW SCHOOL GRADUATE!!
Go Bryan, go Bryan,
go Bryan.....
(this is where the kids do their happy "dad is done with school" dance!
It is very cute!)
I was, and still am, so proud of him!!
The morning of graduation Bryan took his dad and his brothers
to the law school to look around.
They ran into one of the Deans, who also happens to
be one of Bryan's favorite teachers.
He told them that Bryan was one of the finest products
Tech Law School has ever produced.
It brought tears to my eyes to watch him walk across that stage and be hooded.
He has worked so hard.
He has done well in school,
participated in several extra curricular activities at the law school,
fulfilled his church callings,
and still managed to be a great dad and husband.
I love him.


7 comments:
Congrats Bryan! You are amazing!!
Congratulations Janelle!!! Oh, and Bryan! Doesn't it feel so great to be over that stage of life? On to the next!
Great Job! Congrats!!!!! So your staying in TX?
Way to go Guymons! You are awesome! Can't wait to hear more about owning a little bit of Texas... :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you!
Congrats Moose! That is so awesome! You should somehow incorporate that sweet hat into your law practice, like wear it when you go to court or something.
Congratulations Bryan. I really think this is wonderful. I'm not surprised to hear that your professor gave you such a compliment. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Congrats again and again!!!
Post a Comment