Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Sunday Outing

A couple of Sundays ago we were needing to get out of the apartment so we went and walked around the Arboretum for a little while. It was a good opportunity to try out the new camera Bryan received as a graduation gift from his parents. We are having so much fun figuring out how to use it!!
Here are a few of our favorite shots we got during our litlle outing:













What a cute family I have!!!

6 comments:

The Kelley's said...

I agree! Your kids are darling. I can't believe how big they are. You definitely need to come and visit us while you are in Utah so that I can see them in person!

beckyjune said...

Your pictures turned out so good. We need to go over there again and take some more pictures. I hope you have a good trip :)

The Crider Clan said...

Very Cute!!!

The Strawn Family said...

Cute Pictures!

Stephanie said...

You pictures are fabulous! What camera did you get?

Jodi said...

Great pictures! We've gotta get a camera like that!