We had beautiful weather 'round these parts last Saturday, so Joshua thought it was perfect for a little baseball game! This kid has got it all figured out. He even pulled out all of his hats and made us all wear one because you can't play baseball without a hat!!
(I didn't have the heart to tell him it was really a foul ball!)
Good for you Joshua!
or as she calls herself, "the Pink Coach."
OF COURSE.
Yes, she picked out her outfit. :)
Actually, I was reenacting my fabulous hit because,
come to find out, when you play with baseball with Joshua
you have to act out the "instant replay" like they have on TV,
complete with the slow motion throwing of the bat and running to first base!
SWEET!
We love Saturdays!
P.S. No, I have not taken up dressing goth. I had just come back from running and the only good running clothes I have happen to all be black. I'm sure I make quite the sight dressed all in black (except my bright red face, of course!) and running at a snail's pace down the street! :)



3 comments:
Well at least your out there jogging! Good for you I hate running. I could walk forever but running I would rather not. I love the baseball story especially doing the replay hilarious!The pink coach is pretty cute too:)
Hey Janelle,
That's hilarious about the instant replay! And come on, goth would totally suit you. j.k. I personally love to wear black because in my mind's eye, I totally look better and nobody could convince me otherwise. The baby rolls are suddenly camoflagued. ;);)Sounds like Saturdays are the pretty fun around the Guymon home. :)
That's so fun, Janelle. We're going to have to teach our girls how to play, too. I'm glad that I don't have to worry about the whole goth thing :) Kudos to you for running, and if you are going to do it, who cares what color you wear, right? LOVE the Pink coach.
Post a Comment