Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!!

This fabulous fall weather and the beautiful colors all around just make me so happy right now! It didn't seem like Lubbock ever got very colorful in the fall, but I look out my window now and I see so many colors! I love the change of seasons, don't you? It's so refreshing.
Ahh...beautiful!
We took a little fall outing last weekend and went and explored an adorable little town about an hour away. We found a great spot for pictures on the old walking bridge at the edge of town.












I hope y'all are enjoying the beautiful scenery around you as much as we are here!


7 comments:

Jodi said...

Beautiful pictures guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

Love the pictures! You will have to check out the pictures on my blog! I love fall too:)

Myrna said...

Oh my, those pictures are beautiful! WOW! I love the colors--your cute little family is darling.

beckyjune said...

I LOVE that bridge!! And, what great pics of you guys. Did you use a tripod for the family pic?

You know what? We actually have some fall color here this year- the leaves on one of our trees are red instead of just going from green to brown.

Kim Greer said...

I'm loving fall this year too! Cute pictures. I gave you an "award" on my blog, so check it out. :)

Blaire said...

Fall? What are you talking about - it's winter now. Oh wait, that's just here in Cache Valley :) Glad you're getting to enjoy your leaves ours are all gone :(