Last Thursday,
Bryan was sworn in as an attorney in the state of Texas.
What a happy day!
It was so neat to think back over the last three years and realize
WE DID IT!!
We made it to the end of the law school journey,
and we did it TOGETHER!
We really have grown so much as a family and as a couple during these three years,
and although it was sometimes difficult, I'm glad we did it.
This moment was well worth the journey!
Here is Bryan being sworn in by the judge:



9 comments:
Congrats! I am SOOO impressed! Way to go guys! :)
Hooray and Congrats!
What exciting NEWS! Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations!!! You inspire us!
This is actually Natasha... :)
Congratulations! What a great ending to all your hard work!
Janelle! You look so great! You have a beautiful family! Congratulations to you guys! That is awesome! :)
Nichole
That is so exciting. Congratulations! Hey, next month we want to come see you some weekend, ok? I feel like the further we get in the year the busier it has gotten but I want to come for a visit. I'll be in touch :)
what a great day and experience!
Post a Comment