Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photo Therapy :)

It's been a couple of crazy days around here, so I thought it might be therapeutic to post a couple of pictures from a lovely, peaceful afternoon we had a couple of weeks ago. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, temperature in the mid 60's, and we were able to go to the park and play on the swings. The kids had a blast!! I was just editing these pics the other night to get them printed and I thought they were pretty cute! Maybe reliving the moment will bring good vibes for tomorrow! :)
Here's hoping!













Ahhhh.... I feel better already :)

7 comments:

beckyjune said...

We've had some crazy moments lately, too, and we're heading into Matt's work weekend so it's bound to be a little wild. I think I need a day off to scrapbook with you.

Celeste and Jared said...

Those pictures are awesome! What kind of camra do you have? It must be a good one.

Blaire said...

You have VERY cute kids. Happy Birthday, isn't 27 great? :)

Todd and Elaine Henke said...

Hey Birthday Lady!! Cute pictures! :) Such cute kids! Hopefully Todd can help me have kids that look like yours! :) Well!! Happy Birthday!! :)

jenifer said...

cute, cute pics.
and... happy birthday-- hope that wasn't your bum day.

Lisa Puga said...

Nice job with those pics. It's not easy to get the kid in focus and blur the background. Your kids are so adorable!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Very cute!