This upcoming weekend is bound to be a little quiet after all of the fun we had last weekend!
We were lucky enough to have my WHOLE family come visit from Utah! YAY! If only the trip could have been longer. My grandparents and my aunt, uncle, and cousins also joined us for a few days, so it was quite the party! We played games, went shopping, saw Toy Story 3 - great movie, btw- played Frisbee golf, went to the temple, and basically had a grand ol' time.
I was so glad they could all come, and it was nice to be able to actually fit that many people in our home - there is no way we could have in our old apartment! :)
Monday night we set up the tripod and took a few family pictures. Figured it was a good opportunity since we were all together. My brother and his wife live in Alaska, and my sister is getting ready to leave on a mission for the LDS church to Missouri, so these times may unfortunately be too few over the next couple of years....Okay....don't make me cry!
Happy thoughts....
Here are the cute pictures!
I thought they turned out pretty well considering we were using a tripod and a remote, and considering the fact that Grace doesn't usually smile or look at the camera for pictures. :)
Chances of getting her to do both at the same time are slim to none, really....but she is mine and I love her anyway!



3 comments:
You have the cutest family - ALL of them. It's so neat that you were able to have them all visit. I love to stalk your blog. It's fun to see what you are up to and how fast your kiddos are growing. Hope all is well!!
That is so great they all came for a visit! I loved when my family came out here last year. I cant believe how big your sisters are! I remember them being so young especially Paige. I think she was 4 where does the time go! That is exciting to have a sister going on a mission! Fun times for you guys:)
I love the family pictures. So cute!!
Post a Comment