Our Joshua has never been all that interested in drawing or coloring,
but that has changed since going to kindergarten, and I am loving the 'artistic' results!
Yesterday he sat down and was drawing a bunch of people.
I asked him who he was drawing and he said his family.
Naturally, or maybe self-centeredly, (yep, it's a word....now!)
I assumed he would draw himself, Bryan, Grace, and me.
Well, I was wrong!
He drew his grandparents and then Uncle Todd (my brother), Aunt Elaine (his wife), and our cousin-to-be, Blob.
(At least that is what we are calling the baby until he is born and we find out his real name!)
Then he wanted me to label Todd, Elaine, and the baby so we could email it to them and they could see his masterpiece!
My favorite part is how tiny the baby is,
but Elaine's hair is definitely a close second!

1 comment:
He's quite the little artist. I just love kids' first drawings of people with no necks and arms and legs that come out of wherever. I love that they're almost always smiling, too.
Great job, Joshua!!
Post a Comment