Haven't blogged in a while simply because of my laziness, but I am back! :)
Here are some pictures of our recent adventures:
Last spring after the Father-son camp out, Grace insisted that they needed to have a Father-Son-Daughter camp out. Notice 'Mother' was not included in the line up!
So....
enjoy these cute pictures of the
Guymon Family First Annual Father-Son-Daughter camp out!
while mom went shopping by herself.....
and spent money only on herself....
I'd say being left behind worked out okay. :)
not quite camping in the mountains,
but it certainly gets the job done!
The kids were thrilled!
Apparently the campsite was also a great photo spot.
I'm thinking I may have to take the kids down there for
a little Halloween Costume Photo Shoot
SOCCER GAMES!
The season is almost over now, we only have three games left.
And since it was my first time coaching I am very happy to say that we have done quite well.
We start with pretty basic rules here and we only play 3 on 3 (no goalies).
In fact, the refs don't even keep score, but I try to in my head because that is always the first question the boys ask me when the game is over....Did we win?!
Well,
we lost the first two, tied the next three,
and won the last two!
And...
Joshua has scored two goals!
Which means he has now scored two more than either of his parents ever did. :)
He has improved so much since the last season, it is awesome!
pestering the players that are sitting out.
Look at her face....being a little flirt and she is only 3!
Like I said, he has improved a ton since last time he played, so just the fact that he would take a shot at the goal was fabulous to me!
And then he actually made two!
we have a little sneaky peak at the kids Halloween costumes!
Can't reveal the whole costumes just yet, kinda like you can't open presents before Christmas. :)
They both knew what they wanted to be weeks ago, so they have been getting lots of dress up time out of their costumes!
Bet you can't guess who Joshua wanted to be! ;)








1 comment:
yay! Glad your back I always miss your posts. I love the idea of the campout with dad how cute! Great job on the soccer coach:) Cant wait to see the rest of the costume!
Post a Comment