Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a SCREAMIN' good time

So today was the dreaded doctor appointment for our kids. While out of town we had missed Joshua's three year check-up, and now that Grace is one, she was also due for a check-up. What a party!! I knew Joshua would be worried about going to the doctor, so I tried to set him up by telling him last night that we were going to the doctor today. I can't say it helped, but, hey, I tried. Well, two finger pricks and six shots later (all of which were for Grace, poor thing!), after being poked and prodded in places we won't mention, I walked out of the office with two tear-stained faces in tow. The good news is that both kids are perfectly healthy, they're growing like weeds, and their lungs work extremely well! We had to take a trip to the mall for soft pretzels and gummi bears to recover. :) So, that said, will someone please explain to me why Joshua wants to do nothing but play "doctor" now?!?
And since it just doesn't feel right to create a post without a picture, here are some recent pictures from a trip to the park :)



So cute - even with the sun in their eyes!!

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

Aww! Such cute kids!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures Janelle. Anthony LOVES the doctor until they start the shot process. Luckily, it hasn't happened too many times of late! Just for Jenna!