Yesterday was our fourth anniversary!! Whoo hoo!! I had this cool idea to post a whole bunch of pictures from our wedding day until now, but of course I didn't get to it! :) So here it is: four years of fabulous memories, one day late!! Enjoy!
We're famous! We made the Guymon blog! We're glad that you've had an exciting 4 years! We love remembering our good times in the past 4 years, and look forward to many more to come!
Oh, such cute pics. You guys look so young in some of those- not that you look old right now, but you know what I mean. Congrats on your 4 year anniversary and thanks for sharing those fun pictures with all of us.
Wow! That's a great compilation! It's so neat to see how your family has changed and grown over the years. Nice job. And congratulations on four years.
MOOSE!! good to hear from ya! you have a good looking family. i didn't know you had 2 kids-congrats! cute little guys too. we are in georgia yet again. i'll email you and write a longer note. jake hutchings
I haven't seen you since your bridal shower! (or around that time anyway). I found your blog through Kristen's -- it's nice to see what you have been up to. How cute are your kids? Congratulations!
I also found your blog through Kristen's and really enjoyed looking through it and finding out what you've been up to the past few years. Congratulations on 4 years and such a cute little family!
13 comments:
It's amazing how times flies. It sure looks like you have had a wonderful four years!
Very cute pictures!! thanks for the memories!
Love Mama G
We're famous! We made the Guymon blog! We're glad that you've had an exciting 4 years! We love remembering our good times in the past 4 years, and look forward to many more to come!
Oh, such cute pics. You guys look so young in some of those- not that you look old right now, but you know what I mean. Congrats on your 4 year anniversary and thanks for sharing those fun pictures with all of us.
Janelle~
So cute! You have a darling little family. I can't believe how quickly time flies.
Congratulations on 4 great years!
What fun times! Congrats on four great years! And your kids continue to get cuter and cuter... but you already know that! :)
Congratulations on your anniversary! It's it nice to have such a wonderful family. Great pictures!
Wow! That's a great compilation! It's so neat to see how your family has changed and grown over the years. Nice job. And congratulations on four years.
MOOSE!!
good to hear from ya! you have a good looking family. i didn't know you had 2 kids-congrats! cute little guys too. we are in georgia yet again. i'll email you and write a longer note.
jake hutchings
Hi! I hope you guys are having a fun trip :) By the way, I tagged you. Read my blog for all the fun details.
Hey Janelle,
I haven't seen you since your bridal shower! (or around that time anyway). I found your blog through Kristen's -- it's nice to see what you have been up to. How cute are your kids? Congratulations!
Janelle!
I also found your blog through Kristen's and really enjoyed looking through it and finding out what you've been up to the past few years. Congratulations on 4 years and such a cute little family!
Hi Janelle,
I'm so happy I found your blog! Your little family is so cute. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
Post a Comment