Saturday, March 1, 2008

Red Raiders and Africa

Howdy all,

I wanted to join the blogging world so I hope Janelle doesn't mind that I leave a post on our blog. As you might have guessed, I'm the one who put the poll questions on the blog. Good times. It sure is fun to read everyone's blogs and feel a little more connected to family even though we live so far away from everyone. Janelle and I did get to go to the 'go Red Raider' basketball game (as Joshua calls them) today where Tech beat previously ranked #5 in the country University of Texas. It was sure a lot of fun to be there and experience some exciting Big 12 basketball. Janelle and I planning on going to a Tech baseball game at the end of the month after we get back from our spring break trip to Virginia. Additionally, we're excited for this fall's football season as I've vowed to get out of the law school and get to some games. I guess I can do that in my third year. We received an email this week with some key dates for next year's academic calendar so I know my graduation date is May 9, 2009. Yeah! The other part of the title mentions Africa because my Dad is going to Africa on a picture safari tomorrow so we wish him a fun, memorable, and safe trip. We'll be thinking of him and hope he has a 'trip of a lifetime.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey bryan---welcome to the blogging world! I sure miss the excitment of college basketball! It sounds like you guys are having fun! I can't wait for the daily picture from dad from his africa trip. I bet he is having a great time!!