The other day while Joshua was at preschool, Grace and I decided to get girly!! We painted our toe nails pink and went to Hobby Lobby - - doesn't get more girly than that!! Painting Grace's toe nails was a bit of a challenge but she was quite pleased with them when they were done. :)
There's nothing like glittery pink flip-flops to show off your cute pink toes! Maybe I'll have to find some for myself . . . .
Grace has been growing quite the nice mullet, so I decided to try some pigtails today. They were so cute . . .even if they only lasted about ten minutes before they fell out! Guess we'll have to wait for her hair to get thicker.(Oh, and don't worry about the lizard she's chewing the head off of, it's not real! I should have edited that out, though, it's not very girly to eat lizards!!)
Only problem with the cute pigtails was they were too short to be seen from the front, so she just looked more bald than normal :) Still pretty darn cute though! Gotta love her smile!

Only problem with the cute pigtails was they were too short to be seen from the front, so she just looked more bald than normal :) Still pretty darn cute though! Gotta love her smile!
7 comments:
What a cute little girl you have. She looks beautiful in that last picture! Isn't it fun to have a girl!
Cute pigtails! Someday Jenna will have enough hair to do something with! And painted toenails...can't wait for that day either :). I'm sure it will come quick!
Very cute Janelle! I had the same problem with Lydia's pigtails, but I figured out that if I scoot them as far to the side as I can they can peek out from behind the ears and be seen from the front. A little anyway...then if I put bows on them it really creates an illusion of beautiful long hair...kinda!
Melissa
She is too stinkin' cute! I love painting Kaley's toe nails too! Thomas always wants to join in on the girly fun. Josh doesn't like it when I paint Thomas' toenails blue. At least it's a boy color! And how we loved the pigtail stage! Grace is adorable! I love the pictures!
What a cutie! How fun to have a girl! I hope some day I will have one, but until then I am loving two boys. I don't think Cole would enjoy pink toe nail polish, but maybe I could give it a try...
What a cutie! How fun to have a girl! I hope some day I will have one, but until then I am loving two boys. I don't think Cole would enjoy pink toe nail polish, but maybe I could give it a try...
What a cutie! And how fun to have someone to share the "girlie" things with! I love the toes!
Post a Comment