
We have officially begun our Amarillo adventure!! I'm supposed to be posting pictures of our apartment but I just wanted to post this one because I think it is so cute. I'm so blessed to have my sweetheart Janelle and our cute kids Joshua and Grace. It is getting late so I'm going to limit this post to just these two pictures with comments. I'll try to get some pictures of our place on the blog before too much longer, although it isn't all that exciting of a place. We are happy to be here in Amarillo and I'm glad Janelle and the kids are here so we can share this experience together. It is a challenge to be far away from family, friends, and all that is familiar but I appreciate their sacrifice for our family. Well, I've probably written more than enough. We hope all is well with each of you who read this post.

I began working at Underwood Law Firm yesterday and have really enjoyed the first two days. I've already got a few different and varying projects on my desk, including some immigration law research that I'm especially excited about. I will typically work from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. and then come home to my family, although last night there was a firm happy hour which turned out well. I only stayed an hour although some people lasted 5 hours. Good times here in Amarillo! Above is a picture of my kids taking me to work on my first day (Janelle was taking the picture so she couldn't be in it).
2 comments:
Cute pictures! You guys are brave! Good luck!
What a cute little family! I hope your adventure is amazing! I love the picture of the kids sending you off on your first day of work!
Post a Comment