Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're BAAaack!!!

Well, we are back and glad to be so, for the most part. It is hard to leave our families after being in Utah for so long, but it is good to be back to the normal routine and things (although our apartment seems especially minuscule after living with my parents for six weeks!). Bryan has started school again and is thus far enjoying his last year of law school. Can you believe we are at the end already?!? Time sure flies!
I haven't been able to post in forever, it seems, so these next couple of posts are of some of the favorite things we did in the last six weeks in Utah (with the exception of the Guymon family party photos which I have yet to download from the camera. Another job for another day . . .). Anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Hey Janelle!!! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Your sisters were showing me at my house in MD this last weekend. We missed you at the wedding!! Your family is so cute, and it seems you are doing well. Glad to hear!!!