Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grace's first Haircut!

Well, I finally broke down and did it - I cut Grace's hair. Well, I guess "trimmed" would more accurately describe what happened. Either way, the mullet is gone!
Oh, it was a cute, curly mullet though, was it not?
It was just getting a little too stringy looking for my tastes.
Do I actually dare cute off those curls? Well, I cut ...
and then I almost cried when I realized what I had done!

She really did a great job. She tried to squirm away a few times and we had to break out the M&M's, but she never cried or screamed like Joshua did when we gave him his first haircut. (Of course, that may have to do with the fact that Grace is 2o months old and Joshua was only four months old!)
And here are some after shots! I was so happy to see that I hadn't completely destroyed her curls! You'll have to settle from the view from the back, apparently she is too busy to actually look at the camera. :)

So CUTE!


1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Her haircut looks so cute, I love her curls!