(I can't decide if this one makes me want to laugh or cry!)
... if when playing "mom and dad" with his sister, your son sits at the computer and "works on projects" because apparently that is what daddies do.
... if your daughter cries for Daddy all the way home from dropping him off at school.
... if your son's idea of make believe is to find the thickest book on the bookshelf (Work and the Glory, in this case) and says he has to read his "evidence" book.
Now, can I ask you, what kind of a three year old, even knows what evidence is? I don't think any of us will know what to do with ourselves when Bryan goes to work instead of school! :)

8 comments:
That's so funny! You know, we have to laugh about these days without our husbands, cuz otherwise we'd just cry! I just keep telling myself "I can do this, he's almost done!"
In case you were wondering or a little confused, my hubs is an MBA student. :)
Kids are funny! It's a good thing that they have good men to look up too!
Wow! That is funny - and sad at the same time. We're almost in the same situation - Jason's getting his MBA and working full-time - Dad's have to be so busy sometimes! It's too bad!
I totally understand!!!! Not too much longer though. Michael always tells me that Daddy is at school today. Hang in there!
Oh Janelle, I can totally relate to that!!! My kids would go days without seeing Brad when he was in school! It didn't get much better (in fact, worse) when he was studying for the BAR, but now he is home for dinner every night, and we love it! Hang in there! It will be over in the blink of an eye!
Miss ya!
Melissa
awesome - your kid is very observant. That may or may not be an asset :)
They miss him, but when you guys are multi gazillionaires from his lawyerman paychecks, the kids will forgive him for going to school.
we had a kid who was playing with a pretend phone and said, "Hi honey, oh, you want me to pick up a pizza on the way home? ok."
I'm not sure where he had ever heard that before... cute kids!
Post a Comment