...Or were ringing, I guess!
My little brother Todd got married!!
And here is the happy couple:
His cute wife's name is Elaine and we really quite like her! Isn't she so pretty? I think she and Todd will be just perfect together. It was kind of funny because even in the small amount of time we spent with her, we could see how much they are a like and how much they have in common. The wedding was a lot of fun, and we wish them all the happiness in the world, and then a lot more!And here is my handsome Joshua. He has been really wanting a suit like his dad, so we figured the wedding was a good excuse to get one. I think he looks so handsome, and I love how much he loves his suit! He's one dapper young man, don't you think?
And here is my Gracie Girl! She looked so pretty and way too grown up! She was completely in love with Elaine and her flowers and her beautiful puffy wedding dress. Grace kept trying to hug Elaine and wasn't sure how to because Elaine's dress was so puffy so she would just kind of stretch her arms out around the skirt as far as she could go and pat it - so cute! In this picture she is borrowing Elaine's flowers, which she also couldn't get enough of. I think I've got a girly girl on my hands! YIKES - what will I do!?!

And here is my Gracie Girl! She looked so pretty and way too grown up! She was completely in love with Elaine and her flowers and her beautiful puffy wedding dress. Grace kept trying to hug Elaine and wasn't sure how to because Elaine's dress was so puffy so she would just kind of stretch her arms out around the skirt as far as she could go and pat it - so cute! In this picture she is borrowing Elaine's flowers, which she also couldn't get enough of. I think I've got a girly girl on my hands! YIKES - what will I do!?!
5 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Joshua looks in his suit - and what a girly girl you have - Gracie is so cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas - I bet you loved being with family! Happy New Year to you guys!
No Wonder you haven't updated in a while - things have been BUSY! I can't believe Todd is married, he's still a little kid in my mind.
Grace is a beauty, you're gonna have to send out Joshua the enforcer brother to keep all the boys from knocking down the door :)
Love the pictures! Todd looks so good! I hope to see more pictures of the wedding??!!
Oh my goodness! Joshua is such a cute little man! I love little adorable Grace!
Love all the pics...didn't see any of Grandma Mary Ann and Grandpa Bob!!
So Happy for your family.
Post a Comment