Maybe it is because it's Spring Break, and Bryan has been home during the last couple of days...
....Maybe it's because we, at the invitation of Bryan's brother Russell, filled out brackets so now it's a "competition"....
*which I am WINNING, btw ;)*
....Maybe it is because it's not football, and I do honestly like basketball....
Whatever it is, if you had stopped by in the last couple of days, this is what you would have found from 11:30 am until midnight:
(okay, minus the kids at midnight!)



4 comments:
That is hilarious! I really enjoy basketball too and was sooo sad about the aggies losing.
That's probably what our boys (meaning Rhett) would look like if he had been home more... Enjoy the "madness!"
Too funny! Josh and the kids are doing the same thing! Thomas loves it!
Okay, I love the post! It is so ironic that you are kicking all of our butts in the bracket. Next year I won't be painting my toe nails and will be SERIOUS about the teams I pick! (j/k) It has been fun to watch along with you guys. If only there weren't 1500 miles between us!
Post a Comment