Monday, April 6, 2009

just being silly

I realize this post is not about any specific event or big happening, but this little moment in time left a big mark on my heart, so I thought it was worth sharing. :)
Saturday morning Bryan had gone to the law school to study, but he came home about 45 minutes before the first session of general conference started so we had a few minutes to just hang out without anything else to do. I had been in the bedroom folding some laundry and I heard laughing and I came out to find this:

Bryan was "forcing" Joshua and Grace to cuddle with him, and while they were trying to resist, I think they were really quite enjoying themselves. They were giggling like crazy! Love it!
It was just one of those times that I realized how blessed I am to have these three. I love these little moments that help me remember that.
And then the kids started pulling their goofy faces and the silliness continued..... :)




2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is the sweetest picture of Bryan with the kids. You definitely have to frame that and put it on your wall. So sweet.

beckyjune said...

That is a sweet picture. You'll definitely have to scrap that one!!