The Texas Guymons family Blog finally has a new look!! Bryan picked the original layout back when there weren't any cute options and he loved it because it had a star on it, which is totally Texan. I have been trying for weeks to convince him that we could change it and it would still look Texan. My convincing finally worked, but on one condition: the new background had to have a Texas theme, too. I suppose it is fitting, seeing how we are going to be Texans still, we are even going to be owning our own little piece of Texas (more on that later!)! So if you ever wonder why we have patriotic colors all year round, it is because red, white, and blue are also the colors of the Texas flag. And, if you'll notice, there is still a star. :)
Ta Daaa!
5 comments:
I absolutely love the new back ground! I am very patriotic so its great to see the red, white and blue and the stars! YAY!! I was glad to see a new post I was wondering where you went but you have been busy.
Lookin good!!! It was fun to see you guys tonight :) I can't wait to see the pictures of your house!!!
Congrats on all the wonderful things your family has going on, I'm so happy for you!
I like the background do, I thought of Texas before i thought of 4th of July, maybe cuz I'm married to a Texan :)
Hey, I'm glad you found out about our blog. It's such a fun way to stay in touch. That is so awesome for Bryan to be done! What an accomplishment!!! Your kids are so cute.
I love that you guys are Texans. It really makes me so proud. Can't wait to hear more about your buying Texas property! That's super exciting. Only wish it was closer to us!
Post a Comment