Just wanted to share some of our favorite things about our new place:
We have a fenced yard!!
Complete with a TON of sticks, courtesy of our big ol' tree.
The kids will play out there for quite awhile and not even touch the toys.
I guess toys are kind of limiting, but a stick can be anything!
In this case, I think it's a sword. :)
Now, some of you may think that for a family who has no dog,
this feature would be rather useless.
My kids, however, have found it to come in handy quite often
when they can't get the door open!
Yes, they both can fit through it -
crazy kiddos! :)
We finally have space for drawing with sidewalk chalk, playing,
and riding bikes....or at least scooters
since technically we don't own any bikes...yet.
The one downfall is the kids constantly argue over who gets to push the button to open the garage, but I suppose I can live with that, considering all the positives! :)



7 comments:
Congrats on the house! I'm glad that you guys are loving it. Hope Moose is enjoying his job too!
Too much fun! I am so happy for you guys.
My kids fight over opening the garage every day, too! Congrats on your house, that's so exciting!
Yay, I am soooo jealous of all the home improving you're going to get to do:)
Yay for having your own space! I bet that is so nice to have.
Looks like you have been very busy but having a lot of fun! Congrats on the new place - that is exciting. I'm not sure why we ever spend money on toys - as long as there are a few sticks and a little dirt we are good :)
I was always a big fan of sticks. I'm glad you're enjoying the house.
Post a Comment