


in the backyard this last weekend.
(Okay.... I admit, I bribed them with ice cream!)
I was so happy with how the pictures turned out!
I was so happy with how the pictures turned out!
We are so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children.
They are certainly a challenge some days, but I am glad they are my challenge because they are also my greatest joy, there is no doubt about that.
I am so glad that Bryan has a good job that enables me to be at home with them.
I get to hear all the funny things they say, see their cute smiles, even see the fits they throw because they don't want to eat their dinner.
I'm glad I don't have to miss a minute of it.
I think I'll go kiss them one more time....

5 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures, Janelle, and a cute backdrop. That D90 is doing it's thing!! We want to come see you but between Matt's work schedule and kids being sick we haven't been able to get over there yet but want to really soon. Say hi to Bryan and the kids for us.
Those pictures turned out adorable and I just loved this post because I totally agree and relate 100% to it.
What cute kids you have - the pictures do look great! I feel your love - feel the same way about my own little boys!
how cute are they! I am glad you are happy and having fun:)
Such beautiful kids! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment