So you may not even remember...yes it has been that long... but y'all signed up to win something homade from me! I was supposed to have them to you by the end of the year, but obviously I missed that - so sorry! Things got a little crazy and I didn't get them finished before we headed out for the holidays. Anyway, I am getting ready to mail out your goodies, but I am not sure if i have all of your addresses. I think most of you have my email or we are friends on Facebook, so would you kindly send me your address via one of those two methods?
Thanks so much, and thanks for being patient with my slowness!
Janelle
3 comments:
oh I am sad I missed out on your giveaway! Maybe next time:)
I am pretty sure you have my address, if not, let me know!
Janelle--
THANK YOU!!! i LOVE my Merry Christmas sign. You're great!
jen
Post a Comment