So my wonderful husband had a birthday last week.
Wanna guess how old he is?
Maybe my fabulous cake decorating skills will give you a hint! :)
Yep, that's right, Bryan turned 30!!!
He keeps telling me he's getting old, having aches and pains, etc.
Poor guy.
It must be rough being so OLD.
I can say that because I am not old - - - yet :)
Anyway, here are some pictures of the birthday boy and our celebration in his honor.
The kids and I tried really hard to help him have a special day and to let him know how much we love him. Hopefully it worked! ;)
Opening presents with his little helpers!And this next picture is what happens now that Bryan is "OLD":
Yeah, I was at the desk on our desktop computer and Bryan was laying on the bed using his laptop. We had been talking, but neither of us had said anything for a minute so I turned around to see what he was doing and this is what I found!Sound asleep, hand still on the computer like he is typing in his sleep!
Apparently old age will really catch up to you quick! It was only 9:30 for goodness sake! ;)
Birthday's must be exhausting at this age!
p.s. Bryan has no idea I took this picture - the flash didn't even wake him up, and it is a bright one! - so if you don't hear from in the next couple weeks, you'll know what happened! :)


5 comments:
How funny! The same thing happened to me when Josh turned 30. :)
Happy Birthday, Moose!! Welcome to the 30's!! They aren't so bad... :)
Ha ha that is too funny that he fell asleep so fast! It must have been the amazing cake. Chocolate overload:)
Happy Birthday old man! Hope you had a good one!
Janelle! That's hilarious. There are no 'if's, and's or but's', 30 is old and we all know it. I can remember being a true spring chicken at the age of 18 and thinking that 30 was near equivalent to being a grandparent. Though we're all getting closer to bad joints and the magic 30 and thinking maybe it's not so old, all we have to do is look at everyone younger than us and think to ourselves that they think we're old! hhaha I hope he had a great birthday. Sure looks like it tuckered pappy right out. ;)
Post a Comment