I had a few minutes this morning to read the Ensign (A magazine put out by the LDS church) and I found and article that I thought was really good! It is called "What Mothers can Learn from the Savior" and you can find the whole article HERE. In this article the author used a quote about the Savior from President Boyd K. Packer of the quorum of the 12 Apostles that I thought was very encouraging so I thought I would share it with you! He said:
"If you are helpless, he is not. If you are lost, he is not. If you don't know what to do next, he knows. It would take a miracle, you say? Well, if it takes a miracle, why not?"
I love it. I know it's true. Hopefully it brightens your day a little like it did mine. :)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I love that! Thanks for posting that!! It is SO true!! :)
Post a Comment