Monday, March 1, 2010

Saturday Mornings

This is an ode to Saturday Mornings!
During Law School, Saturdays were just like any other day - - Bryan studied a lot!
But now we usually have the whole day to be together and do whatever we want.
It's fabulous!
I LOVE Saturday mornings because it is the only morning that Bryan is here when the kids wake up (which also means it is the only morning I get to sleep in! That may have a little bit to do with why I love Saturday mornings so much!!).
Bryan always has the kids help him make breakfast,
either that or he takes them on a donut run!
They love it either way!
We do a lot of hanging out around the house, working on projects, or we go to the park. And we do a lot of this:

Which is basically nothing! That's the best part - doing nothing, but doing it together!Saturdays are sweet days together as a family, they really are.

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

I like the idea of doing nothing...but doing it together. That's what Saturdays are for.

Emily said...

It's so great to see how well your little family is doing. I love your recent updates! Hopefully Primary is going well for you. I just got released as the secretary (bummer!). :(