"First Snow in Pampa"
by Janelle Guymon
featuring Joshua Guymon
Janelle warned me to behave in my sharing this post and I will attempt to comply, but I just have to brag a little bit. This photographic masterpiece by Janelle, my super professional photographer wife, was featured in this weekend's edition of the renowned publication 'The Pampa News'. Janelle submitted this picture and won 1st Place in the Family Fun category. As the paper reads, "as you will see, Pampans have a deep appreciation of family and friends and a profound awareness of the beauty around them. Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone who participated." I agree -- CONGRATULATIONS to Janelle and thanks sweetheart for sharing your talents with those of us lucky and blessed enough to share our lives with you. Great Job Janelle!!
8 comments:
That is so cool, Janelle! And, to be in such a renowned publication as the Pampa News is even better. It's a cool picture of Joshua! You've gotta be loving that new camera. Hey, Matt's starting a new position soon, we really need to come see you. Big changes happened at church yesterday and you guessed it, Aimee and I are sick. I miss you guys and now more than half of our ward is going to be in a different ward.
What a great photo! Way to go Janelle!
Love it! We're ready to see more of your incredible photos.
Way to go, Janelle! Love the picture - can't wait to see more winners!
Janelle!! Congratulations! WOW! You've gonna be giving Steve a run for his photographic talent. great job...
nice picture!!!! Nice job Janelle!
Seriously, Janelle -- where does your talent end?! You are amazing at all you do. Can I be like you someday?
Cool!
Post a Comment