Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just Thinkin'

So today has been one of those not-so-hot days. Grace has been teething which makes her a little grouchy and throws off her sleeping (which adds to the grouchy factor!) which throws off my sleeping, which makes me grouchy! :) But I was looking for some other pictures and I came across this:

It sure brings a smile to my face and helps me to remember that even on the bad days I wouldn't change being mom to these two adorable munchkins for ANYTHING!
And here are the pictures from Grace's first birthday. We were watching her walk around the living room today and it just seemed unreal that she could be so big already! I love to watch her and wonder what she'll come up with to get into next, because with Grace, you never know! We really love her excitement for life. She is a wonderful mix of sweetness and adventure rolled up in one cute little body with chubby cheeks and big blue eyes!

The birthday girl . . . drooling like a maniac

because of the teething thing, but still super cute! :)

Opening presents!

The fabulous butterfly cake - I was just happy

it actually ended up looking like a butterfly!


And the demise of the butterfly cake :) She enjoyed it

very much, as I'm sure you can tell!

And here's to another great year for you, Grace! It will be full of many fun adventures and bonked heads, I'm sure!! :) We love you, pretty girl!

3 comments:

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Janelle,

CUTE pictures and thanks for your thoughtful post. I'm sure glad you enjoy being a mom to Joshua and Grace. I am amazed at what you do -- they tire me out after just a couple of hours in the evenings. Keep smiling and have a good rest of the weekend.

Love,
Bryan

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES and like I said on Katie's Blog!! Just enjoy them while they are little because pretty soon they will be big!!
You can really see Grace's hair in the one with her and Joshua! I need you to send me a copy of that at least electronic on a disk or something! I need to put it on my electronic frame!

L0VE Mama G

Unknown said...

Janelle--you are wonderful mom! I know the feeling of being grouchy from no sleep but good thing our love for the children out weight that! Great looking cake! I might have to use that one for Jenna if she doesn't want a ball one to be like her brother :). Cute, cute pictures!