Just wanted to share a few recent pictures! We haven't been up to much, just the usually, but these dang kids are just so cute I can't stop taking pictures!!! :)

Grace and I enjoying some M&M's. Yes, she has a sweet tooth like her mother! She loves M&M's and went crazy over the jelly beans at Easter. The best part is she drools the colors all over her shirts, which somehow, always seem to be white when she eats candy!
This is Grace's new smile! Isn't that sweet!?! Maybe not, but she just makes me laugh. She is really into making faces and is getting really good at it, too! Whenever I pull out the camera, she either gives me this face or her "ornery eyes" look, which is quite fearsome, indeed!
Joshua and I had fun making cookies the other day while Grace was napping. He was so excited with our finished creations! When we were done, he said "Thank you, Mommy, for making cookies with me!" I love when he's so sweet like that!
And this is bedtime stories at our place. Joshua sits on the lap of whoever is reading, and Grace climbs anywhere and everywhere she can within earshot! This girl CANNOT sit still for anything! Except maybe my friend
Kaci and the bishop's wife, of course. She could sit on their laps for hours and not move an inch! Go figure.
And this is a beautiful afternoon last week in Lubbock. Isn't it AWFUL!?! Actually, I have to admit, I've become quite fascinated by the spring weather here. The wind can be so strong at times, it's crazy, and when you add all the dry dust to the mix you get dirty brown skies and hundreds of people with allergies and asthma attacks. Fun, fun. I even lost my voice this week, without being sick or anything, and I think it may be because of all the dust in the air!
7 comments:
Your kids sure are cute! That is fun that you and Grace get to just have "girl time." Josh reads to the kids in our rocker chair too! It's a cute Dad-thing!
What cute pictures! Your kids are sure adorable.
Hey, Lubbock seems a lot like Albuquerque - windy and dusty. It seems like the day after I dust the furniture, it needs it again. Especially now since it's getting warmer and we are opening the windows. I bet you have that problem, too. :)
Cute pictures. I sure know about the not sitting still thing. Anthony came out wiggling and has not stopped! I'm hoping Jenna will be more calm, but not counting on it since she already moves so much!
I love the pictures of you all! and I loved the painted toenails blog but I could not figure out how to leave a comment again! I had to call Katie and have her teach me again today(over the phone!)I took notes this time so I won't forget again!
Love to you all!!
Those kids are adorable. I love Grace's new smile, how cute. And Joshua has always been the sweetest little boy.
Janelle,
I've been meaning to comment on your most recent post...sorry I'm slow! Those cookies look good! What kind are they??? Your kids are so cute! Hope all is well!
Melissa
Post a Comment