Just wanted to share a cute conversation I had with Joshua last Sunday!! He says the funniest things lately!!Joshua, while walking past me "Hey, girlfriend!
Me, not sure he really said it: "What was that?"
Joshua: "Mom, you're my girlfriend!!"
Me: "I am?!?"
Joshua: "Yes, and Daddy's girlfriend, too."
Me: "Really? So I have two handsome boyfriends?"
Joshua: "Yep!"
Me: "How lucky!"
And the best part is I am certain that Joshua is one young and handsome boyfriend Bryan won't mind me having!! :) How lucky am I!?!
5 comments:
That is too cute! Gotta love when your kids think you are the prettiest lady in the world. You are lucky...and pretty! :)
Melissa
that is so cute! Where they learn some of the things they say will always be a mystery!
That is adorable. What a sweet little boy you have. I love the age he's at because they seriously say the funniest things all on their own!
Not only a cute story but a cute picture. You are lucky indeed.
Johsua says the funniest things. Cole is still saying some of the things he picked up from Joshua while you were here. I think you have two cute boyfriends!!
Post a Comment