Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Janelle!!!

Joshua says, "Eggs and toast, ice cream, Happy Birthday, and I love you Mom!" I am not sure what the first comments have to do about Janelle's birthday but that is what he said so that is what I typed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANELLE!! We hope you have a great day today as we celebrate your special day. You mean everything to me, Joshua, and Grace. Thanks for your kindness, support, encouragement, cooking skills, family history skills (scrapbooking talents), your testimony of the gospel, and most importantly for your love. You are truly the BEST! May this celebratory day be a happy one for you!

Love,

Bryan, Joshua, and Grace

13 comments:

ashley said...

Happy Happy Birthday Janelle! Hope you have a spectacular day!

The Strawn Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Janelle. Do something fun!

The Crider Clan said...

Happy Birthday Janelle! Have a wonderful day!

Myrna said...

Janelle...Happiest of Birthday's to you!!

Kiley said...

Yes - Happy Birthday to you, Janelle!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

Dominoe said...

Happy Birthday Janelle!

Kim Greer said...

I hope you've had such a fun day!!!

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Janelle,

HAPPY Birthday! :) I hope you had a wonderful day!

Love, Nichole

Angie said...

Hey Janelle I found you from lesley oviatt's site! I havent seen you forever and its good you have a blog so i can see what you are up to. I hope you had a great birthday today! If you get time stop by and see my blog just click on my name! take care:)

Crystal said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! Happy birthday!

Lisa Puga said...

I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

beckyjune said...

I cah't believe I missed your birthday. I can probably safely say that we were probably sick since I have no better excuse. Happy belated birthday.