How did my sweet babies go from THIS...
Grace and Joshua, both about 3 days old.
To THIS in only a few short years?!?
Grace, 2Joshua, 4
I have just been really enjoying my cute kiddos the last few days (not that I don't normally enjoy them, but you know, just even more than normal!). I am amazed at how quickly they have changed and learned and grown. It really is remarkable all that these little ones learn in such a short amount of time.I love the things that Joshua thinks and talks about. I love the questions he comes up with about the things he observes around him. I love how he likes to make others smile.
I love how Grace runs everywhere and always has to know what is going on. Her new question of the day is "WAZTHA?" (aka "What's that?") which she will yell all day long whenever she sees anything, even if it is not something new!
I love their natural curiosity, and I want to have more of that myself. I am grateful for the daily challenges of answering their question because it gives me the chance to exercise my own brain!
I guess today I just love being a mom!
4 comments:
There truly is nothing better than being a mom! It is so amazing to watch them. Your kids are so adorable!
Your kids are so cute! Its nice to enjoy them while they are young:)
Me too! I love being a mom too - kids are just wonderful!
P.S. I love the pictures - it's amazing to see how they've grown up so quickly!
Janelle :) You have such cute kids!
Your little boy looks so much like bryan! It makes me even more baby hungry to look at their cute baby pictures!
Nichole
Post a Comment