Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For those who "won"....

Just a note to the five lucky winners of the craft giveaway
(Dominoe, Ashley, Jen, Kim, and Katie) I had on here a couple of posts ago:
I have just spent all my hard earned money and bought one of these babies!:
Whoo hoo! It is a Cricut Expression die cutting system! It comes on Thursday and I am SUPER excited - can you tell!?!
Just thought I better warn you because with this machine, my creativity will REALLY know no bounds - at least that is what the ad says, right? ;) ;)
I don't know what I am making y'all yet, but it is bound to be FABULOUS now!! :)
Is it Thursday yet?

7 comments:

Dominoe said...

Squee! How exciting for you! And I can't wait to see what you whip up with your new toy! :)

Kim Greer said...

Awesome!! I am completely jealous, and excited too to see what you make! :)

Arizona Nielsens said...

You will LOVE it!!! I love using mine!! Have fun!

Grandma P said...

I have the expressions and I love to play with it! I made adorable paper dolls (at 8 inches) for all my grandkids and couldn't stop creating, it was so fun!

Stephanie said...

Yeah for you!! It is so fun!! Have a great time creating!

Ashli Dardenne said...

Oh that is SOOOOOOO fun! I'm so excited for you!

Blaire said...

I am sooooooo jealous. I'm hoping to get one for Christmas this year - think of me when you press load paper, ok? :)