Alrighty, so I'm a little slow, but Bryan just pointed out to me that Katie had "hubby tagged" me. I had not noticed when I checked your blog, sorry, Katie :) But now that I got it figured out, here it is!
What is his name? Bryan Jacob Guymon
How long have you been married? Almost 4 years - our anniversary is a week from today!!
How long did you date? We're still dating :) In real life, it was four months before getting engaged :)
How old is he? OLD - he's 28!
Who eats more? Usually him, but if it's Mexican food I can beat him by a long shot!!
Who said I love you first? I waited patiently until he figured it out and said it first ;)
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? Well, this is a tough one because Bryan sings ALL the time - I live in a real live musical most of the time. In fact, as I type this he and the kids are in the kitchen singing up a storm! :) However, for those who have heard Bryan sing, they would probably agree that I am better at staying on tune. But not by much!
Whose temper is worse? Umm . . . we're both pretty even tempered, but both have been known to loose it on occasion . . .
Who does the laundry? I do (mostly)
Who does the dishes? Bryan after dinner - isn't he great?!? I usually do them during the day.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying in it, he does.
Who mows the lawn? Lawn? Do people have those?
Who pays the bills? Bryan does - he has it so organized, way more than it would be if I did it!
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but Bryan does on occasion, such as tonight. Again, isn't he great?!?
Who drives when you are together? Usually him, unless it's me picking him up from school.
Who is more stubborn? I think me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Bryan claims I'm never wrong (ha ha ha) so I guess that would be him!
Whose parents do you see the most? Right now neither :( Any parents want to come visit??? When we go visit, we see them both pretty evenly, I think.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? Probably him, unless you count all of Joshua's three year old friends as mine :)
Who has more siblings? We're tied! He has three brothers and one sister, I have three sisters and one brother!
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both wear pants ;)
Okay, so now I tag Kristen Clarke, and Becky Williams (in Lubbock, sorry, I know more than one Becky Williams!)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just thought I'd check out your blog while the girls finish dinner and I'm glad I did! You guys are too cute. I'll have to go do my hubby stuff right now before I forget. Have a great day!
Post a Comment